Sunday, January 25, 2009

meet him with my sis......

according to the title,
seriously i meet him with my sis and her friends when i just pick my sis @ KLIA....
we meet @ Secret Recipe ...
somewhere in KL....

my sis catogerized him as a funny person, kind, honest, attrative may be....
hehehe...
what a crazy sis that i have...
totally crazy just like me....
like brother like sister, right?

ok...
back to our title....
we almost spend about 2 hour to know each other....
lot of topic that we had....
knowing him... family... and other about him...
all about him...
btw, he is 28 years old...
@#$% is his name.
what a nice and simple name....

after 2 hour
we end our meeting....
my sis asked me to accompany him to drive...
he drove alone....
so. i accompany him till my sis house round in jelatek area....
he also live somewhere near my sis area.....
so....
i dont know how to tell urs about him....
totally lost in writing...
may be my brain tired...
got to rest for a moment....

to be continued.......

No comments: