Thursday, January 29, 2009

from adelaide to Kb

what a long journey that i have past few weeks....
from Adelaide to Kb?
may be i just can only a story from malaysia only...
not from Adelaide....
hehehe...
i'm sorry k...
bcoz some reasonable reason...
ekekeke....

ok...
we start @ while i was @ my home in KB...
gosh... KB?
never dream to been there...
but...
doesnt matter la...
just follow my family moved in here...

quite interesting places....
may be have a beaches....
coz i love nature at all...

k...
continued back to my story....
letih la plak nak speaking....
bm sudah....
wakakak...

lepas je anta my sis g PLKN kat tok bali....
somewhere in Klantan...
didnt know where exactly was it...
my 2nd sis and his husband and also my niece going to beach in Kuala Besut....
release tension and photoshoot for my niece...
lama dah x improve my skill in photography....

so... its better to take that time to improved it... right?
hehehe...
bukan ape...
nak jadik mcm nigel barker jew...
ekekke...

k la...
x larat la.....
kjp lagik smbung post lain plak erk...
byk cite nak story kat uols nieh...
bye....

No comments: