Sunday, January 25, 2009

BeGiN JUst Now....

jan 12th?
owh gosh....
wake up call from my sis who will going to manila today...
totally forgot about it...
around 715, she came to my house @ ss3 bangi....
she pick me up with her friends....
directly to KLIA......
when arrived @KLIA,
mak smpt "pow" my sis around rm250....
hahaha...
what a bad brother i am...
she just give it to me...

later on...
preapre to go to work as usual....
4 2day, im quite surprise....
my manager celebrating my besday again..
with a few of my staff together....
they treat me my fav choc mud cake, KFC as usual....
ad not 4getting....
nasi ayam from my exec....
hehhe...
thanx 4 all....
really appreciated that kind...

im going back early to my house....
coz got something to do today....
hehehhe....
something?
joking only...

about 7pm...
i check on my email...
ii got somebody add me on in some social networking website...
quite confused at 1st,
didnt knew who was it...
from the message that he sent to me...
he want to know me...
really want to know about me...
heheheh...

layan je la kan....
dah org nak kenal....
x kan nak kekwat plak kan...
klu chaontek x pe...
nie...
yang ado la heh...
wakakak...

im only human being....
so do as him....
its ok at 1st...
frequently messeging on me...
almost everyday....
he said he gonna be crazy if he doesnt messeging or chatting with me....
hahaha...
might be crazy may be 4 me....
but serious 4 him...

ops....
4got what i gonna to tell...
may be next time yea?
hehehe....

No comments: